My wedding Packages & Rates for 2018
Any wedding booked during 2018 will qualify for the 2018 rate irrespective of when your wedding is . . . .
My wedding photography tends to be relaxed and “reportage” in style but I have enough experience to be able to adjust to suit pretty much any occasion or requirement.
Reportage simply means that rather than the old fashioned, stiff, formal wedding photography of the past I try to catch the feel and atmosphere and emotion of the day. Of course I do the usual group shots of the wedding party and friends, as detailed in the pre-wedding interview, but in general I try to bring a sense of fun, relaxation and occasion to the images that I hope is reflected in my work!
For 2018 and beyond (until further notice) I have decided to vastly simplify my packages from the previous 5 packages to a much simpler 2. They had evolved over several years and become way to complex and confusing, SO, I will know have only two packages going forward that will be purely time based. All extras such as albums, extra hours, additional photographer(s), mobile studio, prints (both simple prints and mounted), engagement shoot and much more (growing all the time) will be on what I call my “wedding buffet list” (see below) just pick the bits that work for you . . .
Please remember, ALL my packages include ALL the images, fully edited and in full resolution AND web resolution files. This also includes my “special” edits such as b&w, colour splash and colour isolation . . .
Package One – £750.00: Two Thirds of a day coverage: This includes approximately 6 hours which would usually be enough to cover from bridal prep to the beginning of the wedding breakfast, OR, from about one hour before the ceremony to 1st dance.
Package Two – £999.00: Full day coverage from bridal prep to first dance inclusive (approx 10 hrs) . . . .
“Buffet List” of possible extras:
- Extra hours to your booked package if required – £100.00/hr
- Albums – it’s difficult to give a comprehensive list as I can supply pretty much any style of album you may want. But my “standard” albums currently start at just £150.00 for my budget A4 32 page introductory story book album to my A3 premium 50 page, glossy album at £450.00 (many variations in between are available). I can also supply parent albums for most of the premium albums. These are simply smaller versions of the main album. Exactly the same design and number of pages, just smaller . . .
- Additional pro photographer for Package 1 – £250.00 for Package 2 – £350.00
- Mobile studio for the evening reception. Usually from the end of the wedding breakfast to close (around 11:30). This includes free, pro quality 6×9 glossy prints for all your guests (fair play rule applies) all evening printed and edited on site – £500.00. Click Here for more details of this service, think of a photo booth then multiply by 1000 . . . .
- Engagement Shoot. If purchased outside of a wedding package then this would normally be £250.00 – £350.00. As an extra to a wedding package I am offering this at just £75.00 . . . .
- Prints and mounted prints would be quoted on receipt of your requirements
I can supply pretty much any other photographic service you may require, so if you have to ask “can I” the answer is almost certainly yes . . . just ask and I’ll give you a price.
There will never be any surprises with me. If you ask for something that has an extra fee this will be quoted and agreed in advance. If I don’t do that then I don’t charge for it . . . can’t say much fairer than that.
If you have any questions about any of the above, just ask . . .