Discounts available for Gold & Platinum and where not included in their package, Ultimate customers
There are also several heavily discounted options that you can add to the Gold & Platinum Packages:
- The option to include an engagement shoot for only £75.00, this usually takes around 2hrs and is normally valued at more than £200.00. If you are at all nervous about the photographs, this shoot allows me to coach the bride and groom in their best angles, getting rid of that “false smile” and basically teaching you how to look much more natural on the day in a relaxed and friendly environment. It also gives me a really good opportunity to get to know you both on a totally different level and so understand your requirements that much better.
- You can add a 2nd photographer for just £150.00 (normally £200.00), to make sure that every little detail is captured.
- Why not upgrade the included coffee table album to include my high end Luxury Story Book Album for just £100.00 (normally upgrade price £150.00). This is our finest quality 40 page leatherette bound story book to give you the the best possible record of the day. This exceptional quality album is the perfect record of your big day and thanks to my unique “Approval” website you are involved in the design process at all stages. Click this link to see a Sample Album design. Many photographers charge in excess of £800.00 for this album alone. I know know this because I design and supply albums for quite a few. By choosing Stephen Johnson at Digital Photo Magic you are pretty much paying the trade price. The finished product is identical, you are just cutting out the normal photographers mark up.
- You can add my evening “Mobile Studio” service for the reception for just £200.00 (normal price at least £250 – £300 depending on total service required) click here to see some examples of photos taken at similar events. Please, please, do not confuse this service with a simple “photo booth”. I bring a full photographic studio to your reception and can take studio quality photographs of your guests. They can just enjoy the service as part of the entertainment (and yes, I do bring a box of props) or they can buy the prints from the on-line galleries that I usually make available within a day or so. If there is room I can even bring a printer and assistant on the day and your guests can take the prints away with them (small extra charge applicable).
- Add a fantastic DVD movie of the best 2-300 images from your day. With beautiful transitions from image to image, music of your choice all packaged in a personalised DVD case ready to show your friends and family, all for only £150.00
There are many other products that will be discounted if you purchase the Gold package or above, just be sure you take advantage of these discounts simply by booking them in advance.
Other products and services
On the day, the photographer acts a bit like a wedding planner as we have to take charge in certain areas to make sure we fulfill all your requirements, so anything is possible. I have contacts for pretty much anything you may require from dresses, personalised invites through flowers, car hire, catering and even specialist wedding jewellery such as bespoke tiaras, they are far more affordable than you ever realised. Here is a list of all the services I can help you with and I’m adding more all the time:
- Help with planning the wedding – costed depending on requirements.
- The cake, I know several fantastic wedding cake people with different styles, just ask and I’ll put you through.
- Wedding Tiara’s – A very good friend of mine is a specialist Tiara manufacturer at phenominal quality and unbelievable prices. Add that little bit of bling to the occasion at a fraction of the cost you might expect. She even rents them!!
- A second photographer to catch all the things I would miss concentrating on the main bridal party (approximate cost £200.00).
- Catering – I can give you recommendations depending on your requirements.
- Flowers – again, I have many links to local florists and I am happy to recommend if required.
- Photo prints.
- Albums – I currently offer three different style to suite any budget, photo books, coffee table books and full leather bound story book wedding albums CLICK HERE for more details.
- Montages and other photographic products based on your images CLICK HERE.
- Slide show DVD’s for playing on a standard DVD player with music and beautiful transitions between each image.
- If you don’t see what you want here, just ask . . . . . . I can probably sort it or at least “know a man who can”.
I hope that having read the above rates that you decide to put the capture of your big day in my hands. I promise you will not regret it and I will do everything in my power to not only meet your requirements but exceed them.
A 50% deposit or £100.00 (whichever is the smaller) is payable on booking to secure your date. The deposit is refundable on cancelation only if the date can be re-booked with a similar or larger package. Payment of the final balance is due at least 1 week prior to the big day, the last thing either of us want to be doing is to be remembering to hand over envelopes on the day itself. I can assure you we will have more than enough to keep us busy.
I am not VAT registered so no sudden 20% surprise there when the final invoice arrives.
Stephen Johnson, Digital Photo Magic
Leave a Reply